Environmental issues apply to us all. Whether we are talking about water and air quality or soil and water conservation, these topics apply to us now, and all future generations. K-State Research and Extension is committed to do our part to protect and preserve the environment.
Environmental Conservation Information
* Kansas Center for Agricultural Resources and the Environment
* Kansas Water Resources Institute
* Kansas Center for Sustainable Agriculture and Alternative Crops
* Kansas Department of Health and the Environment (KDHE)
* Kansas Water Office
* K-State's Weather Data Library